A message from the Portaferry Gala Team.
All Gala events advertised as a Ticketed event; Tickets for these events must be purchased online via Eventbrite prior to the start of the event.
* This years policy is strictly No Ticket No Admission
* Please do not arrive and expect to pay at the gate. If you don’t have a ticket on the day then you will be required to purchase ticket(s) via a digital device on the day. To avoid disappointment please purchase your ticket(s) in advance.
* Next year we will be working towards all charged admission events becoming ticket only
The Reason for this are:
1. Reducing cash handling for all the Gala team
2. Volunteers (limited)
3. Stats & records of attendance for funders, our records and insurance provider
4. Some events have a catering element and numbers are required in advance of event
5. Capacity numbers and event managing
6. Covid (reducing risk)
REMEMBER NO TICKET! NO ADMISSION!
All Events that are advertised with Admission price and ticketed and as with all tickets must be purchased online (which is universal). The Ticket Service Provider WILL ADD a processing fee. We apologise for an inconvenience and appreciate your support and understanding in moving forward with the Gala in modern times.